Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Starting a New Blog...one too many times

This is probably my 17th try at creating (and maintaining) a blog. Ok, maybe not 17th precisely. I just like that number. But somewhere close.

Is there really a point? Are people going to read my incessant, ridiculous ramblings? Are people going to think I'm stupid? Vulgar? A whimsical female college student that has nothing better to do than sit on her starving artist ass and write down every emotion and thought she's experiencing? Hmmmm?!

The point is: It doesn't matter. Maybe someone will read this, maybe they won't. People will probably think I'm an idiot and judge me. I don't blame them, I judge everyone. What really matters is that I'm going to stick to it this time, by George, and it's going to be a fucking good outlet. Please excuse me French, but seeing as I don't offend myself, I'm going to stick with the nasty language. Suits me.

Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: